The accepted manuscripts will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, which is indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec, et al.
Please note: the Conference organizers cannot promise any index services because the index service company has the final right to decide if the paper can be indexed.
The papers must be prepared in accordance with following requirements:
- Paper must be original and previously unpublished, written in good English, following the template and instructions given here: https://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors
- The paper must have 5 – 7 pages including figures.
- Only high-quality figures with resolution min 300 dpi can be included in the text.
- The paper must include the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF must be free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- Reference lists must be checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document. In addition, the Figures must also be submitted as separate files to the organizer. Their resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
- Paper size is European A4, Margins are 4 cm (top), 2.5 cm (left and right) and 2.7 cm (bottom).
For detailed information and template please see https://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors.
Template and Instructions are also available here.
The papers intended to be published in the Conference Proceedings VUSTAH should be written in Czech, Slovak or English and be prepared according to the template here.
All conference papers should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org